Greetings!

Welcome to Laura's blog about life and photography. I'm new at blogging so I'll be bumping through this till I find my groove. I'm owner and photographer of Greenehouse Photography, located in Anniston, Alabama. In a previous decade I was a clarinetist in the Wright Patterson Air Force Band of Flight. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, three grown children, and two young children. God is the center of my life, my family comes second, and then the creative business of photography. It's a pleasure to have a job at home that can be worked around my family's schedule. I am constantly learning new aspects of photography and I'll be posting about that and about life in general. My website is http://www.greenehousephotographyal.com/ Feel free to sign up as a "follower" of this blog. Here's to a new journey.


Laura Greene

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Heart Faces

I've been following a cool site called "I Heart Faces."  They have very helpful tutorials and photo contests.  There's so much fun and good information.  This week the contest is about Pet Faces and you know how I love my dogs!  I'm going to be brave and send in my first contest entry.  You'll see other super cute and creative fur babies at  


                                     http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/04/photo-challenge-pets/



I could only enter one and it was so hard to choose, but here's hoping to win!  This is Sadie about to give Molly a wet, sloppy, KISS!



 

3 comments:

  1. Laura, cute picture and what a pretty girl! Congratulations on entering your first photo ... I did the same! Is it too much to ask for Beginniners Luck! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, one more thing ... you did not link your I Heart Faces button correctly. It doesn't take your readers to the website. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Molly too :) Very sweet photo! ♥

    ReplyDelete