Greetings!

Welcome to Laura's blog about life and photography. I'm new at blogging so I'll be bumping through this till I find my groove. I'm owner and photographer of Greenehouse Photography, located in Anniston, Alabama. In a previous decade I was a clarinetist in the Wright Patterson Air Force Band of Flight. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, three grown children, and two young children. God is the center of my life, my family comes second, and then the creative business of photography. It's a pleasure to have a job at home that can be worked around my family's schedule. I am constantly learning new aspects of photography and I'll be posting about that and about life in general. My website is http://www.greenehousephotographyal.com/ Feel free to sign up as a "follower" of this blog. Here's to a new journey.


Laura Greene

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Behind but getting closer...



I'm behind by 6 days on my February photo challenge, "The Joy of Love."  I am caught up with my Christmas cards and doubled up with my Valentines Day cards.  I have stayed on schedule with an online advanced photoshop class and I'll be posting some assignment photos from that soon.  For today I'm sharing the Valentine postcard that I sent instead of Christmas cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment